Wednesday, July 23, 2008

H&M, IT'S ABOUT TIME!

This Friday the first H&M opens in Seattle (Ok, Tukwila, not Seattle, but still close)! It's all very exciting and I'm a tiny bit sad. No longer will my H&M shopping trips be reserved for trips to NYC. I loved going to NY and stocking up on the ultra hip, yet cheap, H&M clothing... Now every girls in Seattle will be wearing them too. Personally, I think it's pretty mortifying to run into someone with the same outfit. That may make me a bit nervous when shopping there as I know that place will be heavily trafficked for the first several months it's open. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and can't wait to head over there and check it out. It's a great place for accessories and adorable tops!!

They are opening several locations, the first one in Southcenter (hello shopping during my lunch break!) opens Friday. Downtown and the U Village will follow this Fall.

Check out this article in NWSource about it! Will you be shopping there?

No comments: