Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christian Siriano’s New Collection for Bluefly is Here!!

I JUST got the email from Bluefly - YAY! I went and looked at his new collection and I love it, I don't feel I am cool enough to pull it off, but I am sure there are plenty of women out there who are.

What do you think about the new collection? Fierce?

Check out the video:


The only negative feedback I have is it is not cheap!! The one dress I think I could pull off is on sale for $305... I guess having that Project Runway winner title allows for the line to be more high end. It appears his line is only 9 items right now. Way to go Christian, best of luck to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Christian Siriano!! I always wanted him to win from the beginning of Project Runway... I am so happy that he has become so successful! Anyway, one of his pieces is kind of similar to a skirt I've seen on this amazing website nyfashionconnect.com.... the only difference is it's a lot less money!!