If you are in Seattle and looking for something to do for Halloween then here are a few options:
1. Interested in a Halloween costume dance party? Attend the Boo Costume Extravaganza at Fremont Studios.
2. Feel like joining in on a good cause? How about the Black Cat Affair - Halloween fundraiser? "Halloween celebration with a fortune teller, DJ, drinks, and a chance to win a Nintendo Wii, costumes required, cash bar; all proceeds go to Animal Talk Rescue shelter for homeless, neglected and abused pets. No one under 21 years old will be admitted."
3. Looking for some halloween hoopla with tons of people? Here is info on the Hollywood Nights Halloween Party: "Two rooms of entertainment, theme decorations, psychics, a gigantic costume contest (Grand Prize $1000 cash) and a mix of activities for everyone."
4. Want to see a scary movie? Check out Freaks at SIFF Cinema.
5. Not into going out? Then just stay home and watch scary movies while handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. There's nothing wrong with that! (This is what I am hoping to do... there is just something about working all day and then staying out late. Sometimes I just enjoy staying in and Friday's are usually great nights for that... USUALLY I said!)
I'd love to know what you plan to dress up as... Leave a comment, if you dare!
Have a happy (and safe) Halloween no matter what you do! :)