Monday, March 23, 2009

Latest Happenings...

Sorry it's been a bit since I last posted a blog. I've been busy-ish...

One noteworthy event was the re-opening of the Crocodile. Hubby and myself met up with the Matt and Kelly (our in-laws) for the re-opening private party. Matt got us on the list so a huge thanks for that!

The new Croc looks alot better. You don't feel as if you're in a fire trap anymore. The layout is much nicer but it still has that dive feeling, and I mean that in a good way. There is a Via Tribunali in the back where they were cranking out pizzas for the party. One place I ment to visit but did not was the bathroom... For all who have been there know the horror that was the bathrooms. Sorry but I can not report on how they looked, one can only assume they are better though! I took a few pictures but haven't been able to upload them yet... Will do that soon. Oh and the evil pole is gone! :)

On another topic: fashion events are starting to pop up more now as Spring is here. I will have more to report soon as the Blush event is this weekend and I'll be there! Check out the UFN calendar as I've posted many events that sound like alot of fun!

No comments: