Sunday, November 30, 2008

31 Days To Go...

I can't believe we have ONLY 31 days left of 2008. It feels like just yesterday it was Summer and now Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is on the horizon. Where did the time go?

Anyways, this Thanksgiving was low key in my household. We decided to have strangers feed us and deal with the cleanup. We headed on over to 13 Coins for their turkey feast. I must say it is nice to not have to clean dishes and deal with all that but I do miss the leftovers for days... Maybe it's best to not have all that food calling my name - it keest the Thanksgiving pounds off that's for sure. The rest of the weekend was pretty low key and uneventful for the most part.

Tonight I went to see Slumdog Millionair with my gal pals, Regina and Melissa. It was a really good movie. Regina and Melissa had trouble with a certain scene... I'll just say it had to do with how little Jamal got his favorite celebrities autograph. I thought it was pretty damn funny!! The movie (and recent news reports) have made me not want to plan a trip to Mumbai India anytime soon... Sorry India.

Anyways, make the best of what 2008 and we have left. It's going to be gone before we know it... Love your friends and family and I hope you have a great Holiday season, no matter what you celebrate! :)

I didn't mean for this to sound like my last post of 2008... it's not! ;)

No comments: