Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fashion Ethic "Eco Chic" Fashion Show

En Mode Productions and Fashion Ethis put on an amazing fashion show last Saturday at Cafe Metropolitain in Capitol Hill.

Melissa, Brook, Youa and I were in attendance. As was Melody of CRAVE! We all enjoyed the show!

The show featured "holiday-worthy looks from local and sustainable designers all available at Fashion Ethic". Tickets were $10 at the door, with part of proceeds benefitting The Audubon Society.

The show had some really great pieces and my wallet was flipping out want me to buy several of them. You can view the items on the Fashion Ethic website I might add. I am sure I'll be doing some holiday shopping there!

I was eyeing this adorable dress from SPUN (pictured above), I must have it!! ;) I did take photos of the show and plan to get them up ASAP! In the mean time check out the Fashion Ethic website!!

Side note: Candice Caldwell, the owner of Fashion Ethic, had this adorable dress on and it looked great on her! I've added it to the must have list! ;)(Check out Youa's blog for a picture and her account of the event!)

1 comment:

Love, Youa said...

Oh la la... is that what Candice was wearing? I likey! :)