Tuesday, September 16, 2008

H&M Grand Opening Party

Tonight is the grand opening party for the new downtown location of H&M. Regina and I plan to attend and hopefully get some pictures and get in a little shopping (they are giving us 25% off). We had to RSVP to some "special email" so hopefully it won't be just a cluster of crazy... (I bet it will be though...)

It goes from 7-10pm and DJ Samantha Ronson will be spinning some tunes and Blayne from Project Runway will be making an appearance.

I have been asked to sit on a panel to review graphic design students portfolios at IADT tonight so I have to do that first and then it's North to Seattle for the PAR-TAY!!! (As Blayne would say, "Holla atcha girl"!)

I'll give you all an update either later tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!!

No comments: