Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Party Planning 101

Planning a party is hard work! I work an 8 hour day at my day job then come home and work 5-6 more hours tying up the little details, emailing people, working on getting the gift bags to be AWESOME, returning calls, picking up supplies, and so much more.

Don't get me wrong, there is no complaint here... It's fun but hard work. I just can't wait to see the finished product.

I was emailing with DJ Darnell Sue just a bit ago and expressed how I was excited yet nervous - she made me feel better when she reassured me that "Nervous is good, if u weren't nervous, something would be wrong!!!!! ;)". She is sooo right!

I've taken Friday off so I can have a little day to myself and work on getting everything ready. I hope to sleep in a bit... Fingers crossed that will happen, I may be anxious and unable to snooze.

Alright people, I hope you are excited as me! I'll be seeing you Friday at the Birthday Bash!

P.S. I got a massage tonight and I'll be getting my hair done tomorrow (yipee!!) - I think I am almost party ready... Oh wait, I still need to buy shoes for my dress! Crap, that's an important detail!!!! I need some teal shoes... hmmm... Any suggestions?

Oh and we had a write up on NWSource today, that is so major to me!! (Thanks Alison!)