Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New boots - yay! yay!

I am a shoe-aholic and recently realized I own no tall brown boots. With it being Fall/Winter I felt I needed to get some. I checked all the usual online shops; Nordstrom's, Endless, Zappos, Macy's, etc... I found several I liked but none in my budget... Ok, so I didn't really have a budget I am just cheap and like to buy lots for little...

It's been awhile since I've visited my old pal ebay... so it seemed it was about time to head on over there. After looking around I found a plethora of cute boots all for less than $80 - me likey!

Here were the boots I narrowed it down to:





I ended up picking the first one but trust me when I say it was a hard choice! I liked all 4 but since I was looking for tall boots #1 was the best choice. They arrived a few days ago and I LOVE them! They retail for $179 and I got them for.... drum roll please.... $39.99!!!

So, the moral of the story here is that you can find great items on ebay within your "budget".

No comments: