Friday, November 16, 2007

Kate Spade Sample Sale - HURRY!

TODAY ONLY!!! Up to 60% off! Go here to check out the sale!

If your looking for more sales in Seattle, Portland or California check out our Urban Fashion Network Sales page! We try and keep the page updated with sales from the West Coast. If you have any sales you'd like added to this page let us know, we'll put it up.

P.S. We definitely need more for California... So come on California, send us your sales! ;)

I don't know about you but when it comes to Holiday shopping I try and seek out the best sales. It's so easy to spend loads of money on gifts so why not actively try and save some this year! That'll just give you extra cash for a well deserved trip when it becomes sunny and warm again.

Also, don't forget to check out local shops in your area - support your local stores and designers! Everyone loves unique items and what better way to satisfy that desire than buying from local designers who tend to make one-of-a-kind or unique items that can't be found at Nordstrom, Macy's, Dillard's or whatever large department store is in your area. Don't get me wrong, I love the large dept store but I have found a fondness for the local boutiques and designers. Plus, you can find reasonably priced pieces and great sales. My thoughts on how I couldn't afford boutiques have been squashed by shops like La Rousse, Bouncing Wall, The Industry, Duque, and many more. (For more shops check out our boutique section).

I love owning something most people won't have. surely I'm not the only person who feels this way... Right?! Happy shopping!

No comments: