Friday, October 12, 2007

Cutie Patoodie Dresses!

I just received my Shopittome Sale Mail and there were tons of cutie patoodie items in it!

I was attracted to this dress: BCBG Max Azria Shadow Bloom Print Dress, Trapeze shaped dress with double scoopneck, 3/4 flutter sleeves and diamond print border. Pulls on over head. However, the Sale Mail says it went from $158 to $56.88 but there is no mention to the sale on Bloomingdales site... I put it in my shopping cart to see if the sale priced would show up and it came up as $94.80... Hmmmm... I liked it better at $56.88 so I held off.

There is another cute dress: Laundry by Shelli Segal Tie Front Chiffon Halter Dress that went from $260.00 to $129.90 ~ not a bad deal at all!! I love the color!

Regina has sparked this whole new interest I have with dresses.. I was never a big fan before but I feel the desire to own more dresses! Thanks Regina!

Off topic - tomorrow is the DIFFA party!!! We'll have pictures posted hopefully the day after - come back and check them out!

No comments: