Friday, September 14, 2007

If you're looking to splurg a little then I found 2 items for you... or me...

I got an email today from SpreeMail which is always a fun one to get.

According to SpreeMail they are "strictly editorial & all items are selected by our editors unless otherwise noted. We scour New York City and the Web for products, events, sales & other fun stuff that we think you'll love as much as we do."

Anyways, today's email had 2 really cute clothing items and a hot pair of earrings from a local Seattle designer, Kimberly Baker, who Dawn has blogged about before. She sure is a popular designer - her stuff is amazing and I see it everywhere! Way to go girl!

1st item: Silka Mini Dress. Price $195, Available at Pieces of Brooklyn. This is such a cute dress, I do wish they had it on a person though, that could change my opinion... But they way it's laid out makes it look super cute!!



2nd item: Newsroom Coat. Price $168, Available at Free People. This coat is adorable - it would be so cute dressed up or just with jeans. It looks as if it would add value to any outfit.






3rd item: Kimberly Baker earrings. Price $138, Available at Stars and Infinite Darkness. Her jewelry is so beautiful, I have yet to see a piece I didn't like...






There ya have it, my must-haves for the day! Oh and by no means was I suggesting you wear the coat and the dress together... I don't think that would be cute. The earrings however would be just fine with either. ;) Just my opinion...

No comments: