Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beautiful dress for your office Christmas Party... or whatever...

I like to think ahead and when I saw this dress I imagined wearing it to my office Christmas party... That is 4 months away... Why not - It's a great price, it's dressy and beautiful!! I may just have to purchase it. What do you think? Plus it looks like the halter could be worn with jeans for a dressier night on the down look or another skirt. I love it!!
BCBG Max Azria Chiffon Halter Dress
Pintucked and lace chiffon halter style brightened with red satin cummerbund.
Halter strap ties behind neck
Full skirt is gathered below hip
Back zipper
Fully lined
Polyester; dry clean
Imported

Was $480.00 Sale $143.92

You may think I'm crazy but I bought a dress several months ago from Anthropologie that I had tried on for my office Christmas party... It was marked down from almost $300 to $60 (Plus, I had a $25 gift card)... That bad boy is gonna be worn to the party this year... unless I buy this one...

No comments: