Friday, December 12, 2008

I Want, I Want...

Today is Friday - YAY! That means my Seattle Picks email comes to me in my inbox. As always I opened it up and scanned it for all the cool and exciting things Seattle has to offer. I stopped on a designer that was new to me, Kim Quinn out of Atlanta (Yeah I know, not Seattle but we'll forgive her). Her wooden heart/star jewelry is so cute that I am dying to own one! Of course when I saw that she had a necklace with a butterfly I knew I had to have it.

(Dear Santa, please bring me a Kim Quinn necklace. Preferably this one! Thank you. Love, Tarah P.S. I have been good, I promise.)

This is one of those things I would normally just buy for myself but since Christmas is coming up I can't justify buying myself something frivolous... I'm turning to Santa this time. :)

No comments: