Thursday, September 18, 2008

What's-a-Happenin'-Hot-Stuff?

Tonight is a great night to get out and soak up the Seattle fashion scene. There are so many fun events going on!!

It was a tough one for us at UFN as Bellevue Fashion Week is going on, Girl Power Hour is turning 1, Macy's is having a Fall fashion show, H&M is officially opened and Local Bounce in Queen Anne is going on tonight... So many options and not enough time.

Dawn and I decided on Macy's Fall fashion show as we haven't really done a lot with them in the past. We felt it was a good opportunity to mingle with the Macy's crowd and meet some new peeps. I'm really looking forward to it as I love a good runway show! (I'll be taking photos!)

If there is time I may try and swing by the GPH Birthday Party to show my support for them and Darnell. It may be cutting it close so we'll see how the night goes. Either way, Happy Birthday Girl Power Hour!!!

No comments: