Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This is Soooo Not Even Close...

I stumbled across an article on MSN called "Fashion Forecast: What to wear by sign"... For fun I thought I'd see if it was even close...

I'm an Aquarius, here is what it says for me:

Aquarius
(January 20 - February 18)
Mixing plaids and stripes may be a fashion no-no for some, but you delight in putting together odd combinations that most people wouldn't even consider! You aren't trying to be strange, but you aren't offended if anyone thinks you are. Go for anything that bucks the typical fashion trends. When your accessories include a green-striped hat, vintage lace gloves and orange crushed velvet platforms, no one will confuse you with a conformist (and you wouldn't want it any other way).

Is your's even close? Here is the article so you can see for yourself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I am CANCER. It mentions the color "silver", and the metal "silver".... I do have a puffy winter "silver" coat I bought last year and love. Although I am not really ready to pull it out and wear yet. LOL! And, I do tend to wear mostly bold silver rings and a chunky big black wrist watch with sime silver. That's about it.

Tarah said...

Yeah I am not a fashion adventurist by any means so I thought what it said for me was super off... I wish I could pull that look off but personally if I walked out of the house with crazy prints or something like that I would be all insecure about my outfit... Oh well. ;)