Monday, September 22, 2008

My latest Obsession...

Clutch is one of those shops I want to just roll around in, literally. I love handbags... Kimberly has some of the greatest taste in bags and it's very hard to go into her shop and not want to walk away with every item in there. I kid you not...

I got an email from her today about a warehouse sale for Clutch! I immediately got excited! It's on Saturday, October 4th, from 10am to 6pm at the Nordic Heritage Museum in Ballard (3410 NW 67th St). All Spring and Summer bags will be marked down 50 - 70% off.

After perusing her site, I stumbled upon this little gem of a bag called "Kale Tate Tote - Smoke" for $650 (Sadly, it's way out of my price range).

I have decided to devise a plan of attack on how I will acquire such a beautiful bag. Here is my strategy:

Dear Santa,
Please bring me the Kale Tate Tote in Smoke for Christmas. I've been a good girl... I have been kind to strangers and non-strangers. I have done my chores at home (kinda). I have petted puppies and kissed babies. I recycle. Did I mention the bag is $650? (Did I just hear you gulp Santa?) Do I need to be BETTER than the above statements? If so, please advise.

Thank you for your time (and patience), I know you are a busy, busy man.
Sincerely,
Tarah


Think it will work? Yeah, I didn't think so either... See you at the Warehouse Sale!

No comments: