Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Would You Like Peanuts or Pretzels?

I just got an email from a local designer who creates "one-of-a-kind handbags that are constructed of high quality wool airplane seat cover fabric and lined with military jacket flight satin. Jumpseat bags are designed with simple 'classic' lines and unique materials including seat belt straps and buckle connectors. These retro bags with their vibrant colors and bold patterns are as traditional as they are trend-setting. The 'SeaShells' pattern, in Blue Lagoon and Tropical Sunset, were created exclusively from vintage aircraft seat fabric for the launch of jumpseatbags.com, released only in a limited quantity." WOW!

I sooooo want one!!! Dear Santa, I know it's only May but please send me a Jumpseat Bag in the lovely shade of blue! Preferably this one! I've been a good girl, I promise!

They're not cheap but I can't imagine they are easy to make. Plus, they are one-of-a-kind ya'll!! (the Southern accent comes out when I'm real excited...)

1 comment:

Nocatster said...

If you want to get really funky get some of the Peanuts fabric prints that J&O offers for Peanut groupies young and old world wide. Now you can create your own tribute to Snoopy, Lucy, Woodstock and the whole Peanuts gang with our 100% cotton fabric prints. Added bonus they have a bunch of Peanut trivia questions on site for fun. -UNIQUE- Mosey on over and see what they have.