Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Perez Hilton Fashion Line?

I was reading today about Perez Hilton launching his own line of clothing through Hot Topic. I applaud his efforts, however, I can't say I applaud the designs I have seen sofar. The kids may love it though and that's what matters, right?

I remember these outfits back when I was a child of the 80's. I sure did love neon green, neon pink, jelly shoes and bracelets, my awesome plastic charm necklace, big polka dotted bows in my hair, friendship bracelets, koolots... Obviously I'm not the target audience for his clothing line and there's nothing wrong with that. Damn adulthood!

Best of luck to ya Perez! Must be nice! ;)

1 comment:

Fashion Dresses said...

All women have one thing in common and that is they all want to look good and feel good about their appearance, they all love to be admired and complemented on the way they look, I tell you the fashion dresses, and the Magic slimming dress is one dress that all women will love as not only does it look good but the unique way that is made means that it flatters your figure instantly and makes you look a size smaller! http://new-fashion-designers-current-trends.blogspot.com