Friday, January 11, 2008

Calling all Fashionistas!!

This is my HOT drawing... try not to get to excited... or steal my idea...I got an email today about a fun opportunity, thought I would share it:

Glam Media is searching for an up-and-coming designer in its Design a Dress Contest. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a break-out design star to create the dress of her dreams and be recognized nationally.

From January 7 to January 31, designers can submit sketches of a dress they'd like to design. From there, MSN and Glam.com readers will vote online for their favorites, and the top eight finalists will then create the dress they've envisioned. The winner will be flown to New York, receive a $500 gift certificate from Lord & Taylor, and have an opportunity to apprentice with ADAM Adam Lippes Studio.

For full details on entry and submission, log on to http://www.glam.com/g/p/270722786/nosub/112/293414520/.

About Glam Media: A distributed media network company that stands as today's fastest-growing Web property. With more than 42 million unique visitors, it ranks #1 in reach for women.

Now doesn't that sound like fun?! I think I just might apply!! :)

No comments: