Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Farewell to my coat...

Dear Favorite Coat,
I just wanted to send you a farewell letter to let you know you will be missed.

We had some good times, yes we did. You always kept my dry with your water wicking fabric yet fashionable look. You went with everything I owned and for that I am appreciative. You will be hard to replace.

I knew it was meant to be when I saw you at Nordstrom Rack - you were the one. The coat I had been searching for for months. You were he last one of your kind and just happened to be my size. I don't think I will ever find another coat like you. Be well dear coat. If you can ever find it in your heart to come back to me I will be so happy!

I sure wish I could have given you a proper good bye. I hope your new thief of an owner treats you better or as well as I did. I am so sorry I left you on the floor of the EMC, I came back for you, I promise, but it was to late. You were already under new ownership. I searched and searched but to no avail. I am so sorry!

Good bye old friend, you will be missed!

Love,
Tarah

P.S. This is the last picture I could find of us together.

No comments: