Tuesday, August 28, 2007

PayPerPost...

I just signed up for this service called PayPerPost where I get to write reviews on many things and get paid for it. Since UFN is a new company and we are doing it completely on our own I'm trying to find all sorts of clever ways to make money for the business. This seemed like a good opportunity. Plus then I can just put the money right back into the business!!

I came across the opportunity while searching for advertising opportunities and it seems like a pretty cool setup. I haven't met any folks who use to just yet but hopefully we can find some good contacts this way as well...

If you're a blogger you might want to check it out - maybe it can help you make a little extra cash as well!! I'll keep you posted on how I feel about it... Let's hope this also helps me drive traffic to my blog!!




No comments: