Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Heart Coupons... Yes I do!!

If you know me then you know I love to shop online and I ALWAYS search for coupons right before I checkout... there out there to use people!! Plus, with the holiday coming up on us so quickly, why not, you can save some major money!

Looking for some items from the Gap? CouponChief.com has a coupon where you can 15% off $75 for today only, if you'r not in the mood for shopping today, no worries, they have many more!! They also have Shop Bop which always has cute designer items!!

On CouponChief.com you can find clothing, jewelry, shoes, pet supplies, etc... Take a look...

So what am I trying to tell you here... Coupons are the way to go and Coupon Chief has some great ones!! Get ready to save some moola kiddies. ;)

1 comment:

Flair said...

Thanks for the tip, I love coupons and I love shopping! My blog is all about shopping - check it out sometime.

http://nyflair.blogspot.com/