Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Not really fashion related... Why, yes it is!!

Well, these photos were taken at the MET Costume Institute Gala so then yes, it is fashion related.

John Mayer got his hair cut and looked very cute, uh I mean stylish on the red carpet. Jessica was also there, dressed up, she looked nice but slightly orange. Regina and I know about those spray tans, not a fan of them... (We'll have picts up in regards to ours from this weekend, soon, very soon.)

Cameron was getting some flack on Perez Hilton for her outfit, but I like it. I think she looks very pretty and I love those colors together! Even if it may be a tad bit "recyled", who cares, it works for her... Plus her boobs aren't hanging out of the top of her black bra and dress, Camerons dress actually appears to fit. Always a plus!

No comments: