Friday, February 17, 2012

Ready to start blogging again....

Well... It's been awhile since I've blogged but that is only because I have been sooooo busy enjoying my dream job as a buyer. I started out years ago on a mission to work my way into the fashion industry (from a web designer, mind you) and that finally panned out 2 years ago. It's been so amazing, fun and extremely busy! I recently realized I have removed myself from my hobbies of writing and socializing with the local fashion scene that I needed to jump back in - it's time! I hope you all welcome me back as you have all been missed.

Recently, I have transitioned into being the boys apparel buyer for the company I work for - the boys industry has so much to offer and this is going to be such a fun adventure.



I just got back from several days in Las Vegas for MAGIC and it was fantastic. I attended so many shows but my favorites were the men's show at MRKET and the Street and Slate sections of MAGIC. I found so many cool lines and people to chat with about kids and boys apparel.



I'm hoping to transition a bit of my day job interests here and still chat about local fashion. Hope you'll find it interesting. I've missed you!

No comments: