Sunday, December 27, 2009

De-Cluttering My Life... FINALLY!

Since Christmas has come and gone and I have gotten more stuff, I realized it's time to purge the things I have just sitting around not being used for anything. For some reason I like to buy things and not use them... Must be some weird disease or something as I do it often. NO MORE! For 2010 I want to have less stuff and only buy with purpose.

I have been trying to take pictures of some of the items that maybe I can sell, pocket change is never a bad thing! However I have tons more to donate and give away. So, if you are interested in any shoes, belts, handbags, etc check out my pictures. Just shoot me an email if you see anything you are interested in.

Pictured here is a Coach handbag up for grabs... interested? It's never been used.

Check out the pictures, more will be added as I go through all my stuff.

4 comments:

jaunty magpie said...

I think this is a grand way to start off the new year. I finally saw Confessions of the Shopaholic and this closet-cleanse made me think of the movie!

Designer Wholesale Jeans said...

Wholesale Jeans are no doubt a very profitable business. They are presented in huge quantity ranging from low price tag

to high one. Both women and men mostly prefer blue jeans. Hence wholesale jeans are the best option. Wholesale Jeans

suppliers most frequently reach their customer directly with the help of internet by promoting their product online.

glam.spoon said...

What, may I ask, is a 75ft purple hose with 2 sprayers used for??? :)

Tarah, Urban Fashion Network said...

I wish I had a witty answer for you Tina but honestly my mom thought it was funny... She loves to do that. :)