Monday, November 23, 2009

Sam Trout's Back to School Fundraiser

Local clothing designer, Sam Trout, has decided to go back to school and is having a FUNdraiser on December 1st to try and make this happen - there will be a fashion show!

Here is the info straight from Sam:
Have you ever been in that place where you thought, "If I just had a little more training or a little more schooling I'd be able to move up financially in the world and do work that really excites me."? Me too. Work has been a little slow, retail is a little slow and I'm taking this opportunity to do something about it.

You've seen my work, you've worked with me, you've bought my shirts or my art and you know that I'm capable of doing whatever it takes to succeed.

I would like to invite you to this exclusive event that I have created. There will be a fashion show, food, music and drinks, the opportunity to purchase some art for your wall, the debut of my new children's line of clothing, a new dress for the ladies AND the debut of El Capitan Creamery my personal line of Gourmet Ice Cream available by the pint.

I really hope that you will have the chance to come share this exciting evening with me. Be sure to register now because space is limited. If you're not able to make it but still want to show your support, please make a donation via paypal to lulaline@yahoo.com or even take some time to go through my webstore and order yourself a shirt or two.

Thank you so much for your time and support and I look forward to seeing you at the party. If you'd like to get into the event for FREE, buy two shirts online now and I'll put your name on the list.

-Sam Trout

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP here.

No comments: