Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Crafty Sunday...

I had big plans for the day... Movie, coffee, maybe a workout, walk through the market... Instead I never left the house, but once, to walk the dogs.

Don't feel sorry for me though because I ended up turning my Sunday into a day of crafting. First I started with these shadow boxes I bought several weeks ago - I transformed them into 3 boxes representing our 3 favorite cities in Japan: Tokyo, Miyajima and Hiroshima. Then I tried to move onto the actual scrapbooking portion of the project and failed miserably as I just got the first page 96% done. Scrapbooking is a lot harder than I thought. There is a lot of pre-planning that needs to be done so I ended up spending hours doing that. Sooo, by the time I got to the first page I kind of fizzled out.

Lastly in my crafty day, I busted out the ole jewelry supplies and tried to make some new pieces for myself. I was trying to think of colors and outfits I have that need jewelry and came up with 2 necklaces and a bracelet. What do you think?

I'm now exhausted and feel like it's way later than it actually is... Apparently this daylight savings time has thrown me off a bit. That's not a complaint though as I'll take that extra hour to sleep in. I'll take it and I'll savor it.

No comments: