Thursday, November 12, 2009

Glitter Sale Preview!

Tonight I was given an exclusive preview of the Glitter Sale goods and ohhh were they good! Myself, and several other bloggers, perused the racks and were squealing with glee over fur coats, dresses, jewelry, shoes... so many lovely things!

Don't worry, we weren't allowed to purchase any items (or else there would be nothing left) but I did snap some pictures of some of my favorites. I plan to head straight to the jewelry and do some damage there. Watch out, I'll be throwing elbows!

All of the money from the sale goes towards the Goodwill job training programs - so feel good knowing you are helping people while also giving these fabulous items a new home. You will be like an eco humanitarian!

The Goodwill Glitter Sale is this coming Saturday & Sunday (November 14-15th) from 9am - 6pm. It is held at the Seattle Goodwill's Dearborn St. Store (1400 South Lane Street).

See you there!

No comments: