Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Ultimate Ladies Night!

Tonight was the highly anticipated CRAVE Summer Dreams Party at Teatro ZinZanni and it was completely sold out! (Success!) When Youa and I arrived, there was a long line of fashionably dressed women waiting to get in to see what the evening had in store. (Wish I had taken a picture, sorry!)

Melody Biringer, the genius behind CRAVE, has made quite a name for herself and the CRAVE events. They are never a let down and you know that there will be some of the hottest vendors, amazing entertainment, spa treatments by Derby Salon, delicious food (Built Burger was there! LOVE them!) and creative cocktails to satisfy any pallet.

Once in, we mingled around checking out the vendors, said our hellos to friends, sampled cupcakes (it's a hard job but someone has to do it), checked out the racks of adorable dresses from My Orchid (formerly known as Laura Victoria) and basically tried to just take it all in so we could share with you exactly how much fun it was.

Throughout the evening there were dance performances, fashion shows and live music. Something worth mentioning, the hottie firemen (and women) were in the middle of the big top signing their calendars. I am a fan, there, I admitted it.

I have never been to Teatro ZinZanni but it is by far the coolest venue I've been to in quite sometime. (Mental note: check out a performance ASAP! Especially while they are doing the Luly Yang fashion showcase!)


Check out the photos!

~Thank you Melody for the opportunity to participate in this amazing event. As always, looking forward to the next CRAVE event.~

1 comment:

Darrah said...

Trophy cupcakes used to be my favorite when I lived in Wallingford. My calendar has been all over the place, and I completely forgot about this event. I'll have to make sure I attend the next one. Sounds like you girls had a blast!