Monday, June 15, 2009

REPORT Footwear Sample Sale

Lately, I have been seeing a lot of gorgeous shoes by Report and Report signature at local fashion shows. I am so excited to find out that they will be having a Sample Sale (13150 SE 32nd St in Bellevue) on June 20th from 10am - 1pm. Now I can go and pysically check them out for myself and stock up!

All of the net proceeds from the sale will go to New Beginnings which is a non-profit, battered women’s shelter in Seattle. They will be selling women’s shoes in all sizes and styles from REPORT, REPORT Signature, R2 and Rocawear.

Will you be there too?

Ok, so as I was saying, I have been seeing these shoes a lot... The last two places were at the Save the Girls event and in the Vantha Ry fashion show (Blush Event) - (I have linked you to the photos of the events so you can see for yourself if you weren't there).

No comments: