Thursday, April 30, 2009

Three Cheers For the Warehouse Sale

I love a good sale, I really do.

Sometimes to much in the sense that I will buy things that are a great bargain and then never wear them. My closet is full of cute items with the tags still on them... They were a great deal, what can I say... Why don't you wear them you ask... Well, I honestly have no answer. Stupidity I guess. Maybe the item isn't my style anymore, or doesn't fit the way I thought it should or it's not as cute as it was in the store... There could be many reasons. (Hubby has told me we ARE Spring cleaning this year so that will be a great way to purge those bargain items. Phew!)

So after all that I want to share with you a fabulous sale that will be happening this Sunday! The Designer Boutique Warehouse Sale at Meydenbauer Center (11100 NE 6th St., Bellevue) from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. They will have up to 90% off women’s and men’s designer clothing, shoes, and vintage items from stores like Blackbird, Dolce Vita, The Finerie, Totokaelo, Marqsmen, and more.

No comments: