Friday, August 1, 2008

If your in Portland tonight....

Then stop by the new shop opening of Emily Baker, s w o r d + f e r n.

I met Emily for the first time at the end of March and just fell in love with her jewelry, and her, she's adorable!! ;) Her jewelry is so unique, she uses recycled old car parts which make the most amazing pieces.

Her shop opens tonight, so stop by and check out the new digs!

For more info on her opening I have this info I stole from her blog:
"please join me AUGUST FIRST for the opening ceremonies and celebration from 6-late at SWORD+FERN shop+studio: 811 east burnside #114 in portland, oregon 97214. my tiny shop+studio is home to emily baker sustainable jewelry, landscape design,medicinal botanicals, art, vintage housewares, books, and local independent apparel.we are hoping for the golden promise of summer evermore and our spirit animal is the fox."

No comments: