Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Thoughts...

This morning I stopped at one of my local Starbucks to get my tall iced skinny vanilla latte. Standing in front of me was this woman with the scariest, longest, bright orange with decals, fingernails. They had to be at least over 6" long. I tried so hard to take a picture with my cell phone in a secret manner but it wasn't working... However, when I did a Google search for "weird fingernails" I found a picture of someone who has very similar nails but are shorter...

Why, why, why? I don't get it but I would love to know why women do this. Honestly, I haven't seen this in quite a long time on anyone. But I am so very curious why you would want long, curly nails. To each is own, but really, inquiring minds want to know.

On a lighter, less odd note - I got my SaleMail for today and LOVE this adorable dress from French Connection. It's on Sale!!

Today is super sunny in Seattle, it would be the perfect day for this dress. I might have to buy it!!

No comments: