Friday, April 18, 2008

Hair do or hair don't?

Instyle Magazine has this fun (and time consuming) virtual hairstyle application on their site where you can upload your picture and try different celebrities hair styles. As you can see, I decided to give it a whirl and see whose hair would look good on me. I stuck with my current hair color (dark brown), although if you want to try others you have that option. Plus, you can add highlights or lowlights of any color.

The hairstyles belong to the following celebs:
1. Jessica Alba
2. Gwen Stephani
3. Giselle
4. Ashley Olsen
5. Cameron Diaz
6. Brittany Murphy
7. Cate Blanchett
8. Christina Ricci
9. Victoria Beckham

Personally I like #4-6... the short ones are not real flattering and Giselle's makes me look like I have the fattest head ever.

If you're looking for a new do, I suggest giving the site a try. If anything it's really fun to play with. I enjoyed trying to find the ugliest ones as well. Apparently Beyonce's hair does not do me justice... Pretty on her, hideous on me!

P.S. This makes me look so vain... but really people, it's been a slow day.

1 comment:

Bleue said...

I just had that hair style! I loved it!