Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yay 2008!!

2007 has finally come to a close and now I am looking ahead at 2008. We are still working on the details for UFN and what is to come. We are hoping to make some exciting changes to the site and get involved in as much as we can. We'd love your suggestions for what you'd like to see.

We had such a great 4 months in 2007 and I can't wait to see what happens for us in this new year!!

I made my resolutions and I hope to stick to them! What are your resolutions? Care to share? I am hoping to get into better shape. Do another race of some sort. Do more yoga. Travel a bit more and organize my life.

My Christmas was really good. Went to Colorado to visit my in-laws. Got some snowboarding in at Breckenridge... By snowboarding I mean, boarding, falling, boarding, falling, boarding, falling... I did a lot of falling - brought home some pretty bruises. ;) I should add learn to snowboard to my resolution list as well!

Thank you to all of you who supported us in 2007. Yay 2008!!!

(The picture is of me drinking from the springs in Manitou Springs, Colorado. The water tasted like poo... carbonated poo. Pretty huh... haha!)

No comments: