Friday, May 18, 2007

I got my "Shop It To Me" email today!!

I signed up yesterday for the free alerts on sale items, I love a good sale!! I just got an email this morning and there were a few cute items in there:

From Bloomingdales
Cole Haan "Air Tatum" Thong
Reg $145.00
Now $101.50

Nanette Lepore for Keds "Nanette Sneaker"
Reg $60.00
Now $42.00

From Macy's
MICHAEL Michael Kors Printed Blouson Top
Reg $59.50
Now $44.63

Ok, so enought about that. The whole point of this blog is to talk about fashion but to put an emphasis on up and coming designers/handmade designers. On that note, I recently purchased t his adorable t-shirt from a designer out of Texas. I LOVE my shirt!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! The company is called Harrilu, check out her shop!

This is the shirt I bought!!

No comments: